EOG Review Gallery Walk Project
Websites to Use for Your Research:
Good Looking Poster---good grade!
Bad Looking Poster---bad grade!
Purpose of Project: to review topics for the EOG
Your Mission: to focus and become an expert on one topic and create a poster that will help your classmates understand the topic and its examples.
Requirements: Your poster must include=
· Title (your topic, big for everyone to see) (3 points)
· Definition and explanation of your topic (10 points) ______
· Picture(s) of your topic to help explain it (10 points) ______
· Examples of your topic (10 points) _____
*Bonus points if the examples are from books/stories/poems/etc. that we have read and learned in class
· 1 quiz question written somewhere on your poster that can be answered using information on your poster (5 points) _____
· Anything interesting or cool about your topic that is LEGIT AND EDUCATIONAL AND APPROPRIATE (2 points) _____
Your poster must be=
· Neat and organized (3 points) _____
· Colorful and creative (3 points) _____
· Most of the poster is filled up (2 points) _____
· Extra effort shown (2 points) _____
Total Poster grade: _________/50 Total Gallery Walk grade: _________/50
TOTAL PROJECT GRADE: __________/100
After day 1, where everyone makes their posters, you will be part of a gallery walk. Posters will be displayed on tables and the walls, and you must complete the following chart for everyone’s poster.